- Focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
- Working with the Product and Design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them to pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- Owning end-to-end product modules/features from requirement to production
- Responsible for troubleshooting and code reviewing in addition to being a consultant to team members on technical matters
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Use core animation to create engaging motion effects and intuitive interfaces
- Actively participate in the processes surrounding our team, and the product decisions therein.
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under Android, memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency and multi threading.
- Good knowledge about the latest framework and techniques, including RxAndroid and dependency injection.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.