Community Support Representative
About the Company
Trella aims to structure and regulate the freight industry with a goal of improving efficiency and reducing waste throughout the entire supply chain. This can only be achieved through building technology to create an interconnected network of carriers and shippers. Through this technology, Trella will improve shipping routes, increase truck utilization and efficiently batch shipments. This will effectively reduce costs throughout the entire supply chain, improving carrier and shipper economics and ensure both ends of the marketplace profitably grow their businesses - creating unprecedented economic opportunities in the logistics space - while reducing environmental waste.
Key Job Purpose
Ensure seamless flow of Live Operations, by actively providing real-time support for Trella’s community of Driver Partners and ensuring the ideal trip cycle is being followed. We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Community Support Representative to support the company's operations team as we continue to grow our presence. This is a full time opportunity working with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Trella.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitoring shipment progress; using the standard process and internal tools to troubleshoot and problem solve within tight deadlines
- Ensure driver collects accurately all needed documentation at pick up and drop-off locations
- Overseeing in-progress shipments & act upon identifying possible delays or blockers for smooth completion of shipments according to procedures playbook
- Respond in a timely manner and resolve driver’s tickets while active during shipment
- Escalate to the relevant department in accordance to SOP, unresolved incidents
- Providing excellent phone, SMS, and email customer support as well as entering all necessary driver-side documentation on a load per load basis as needed
- Ensure drivers are always aware of every shipment requirement(s) and follow-up consistently to ensure high quality service for Trella’s shippers.
- Bachelor degree in commerce or any relevant field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive and proactive with a strong work ethic
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Must have finalized military status (for males)
- Working hours are rotational shifts.
Who You Are:
- Agile. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
- Word-savvy. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy to shippers or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding of both shippers and carriers alike. You will be a powerful advocate for Trella’s users and are obsessed with the community experience.
What We Offer:
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another web app, we’re moving real products and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics regionally.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Learn from the best. Team members come from Tech companies to Consulting to Investment Banking to IT to Marketing
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in an energized office environment
- Strong compensation packages
- Fast-growing team with high growth opportunities to learn new skills
- Ability to work remotely when necessary