- You will deeply understand our target customers and you will work on strengthening this knowledge.
- You will be working closely with product managers and engineers, designing and iterating innovative experiences that aligns with the company's objectives and goals.
- You will own all design process stages from concept to launch; research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing and implementation.
- You are an advocate for continuous improvement for design guidelines, processes, and tools.
- You will conduct design sprints with various stakeholders and team members when working on a new concept or trying to find solutions to problems.
- The ability to understand complex business problems, and establish a design vision for the product - short, medium and long term
- Experience working with design systems in addition to skills covering the design process end to end: interaction design, visual design and prototyping.
- Being comfortable to ambiguity
- Experience of working in a fast paced iterative environment - incorporating feedback, launching quickly, setting measures for success and learning from what gets shipped.
- Knowledge in user experience (including: wireframing, user flow mapping, user testing)
- The ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience working with any/some of these design tools ( Adobe XD, InVision, Zeplin, Abstract, Sketch..etc)